Monday, September 22, 2008

Urban boy

On Saturday I attempted the impossible- trying to get photos of all of the boys together in one photo for our Christmas card- not sure if I got one. But I did get some cute ones of the boys by themselves. My photog friend Jess came along and we took some of her kids as well. I will post more later. I love collaberating with other photographers- there are so many great ones in Utah! Here are a couple of 5 year old M, he totally cheeses up for my camera. Love the urban style.





4 comments:

Jess said...

I love your pp on these! Nice work! He's such a cutie. I had fun too. We should do it again soon!

Greg and Bethanie said...

Ok these are hilarious! I LOVE the pics!!!!!! M is so cute. I can't wait to see him!

Bev Robison said...

He is hilarious! And the red chair is the perfect prop. Great job, Jami!

Anonymous said...

wow! he is so cute!! these pictures are fantastic!