Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where in the world?

Where have I been? Our family has been hit with a very very bad stomach virus.
Here is a look at the last 8 days..
# of people sick in our family 6 (out of 7 - hubby lucked out)
# of times I rotated through all my crib sheets - 3
# of doctor visits - 5 (really you do not want to catch this)
# of days I needed help from my mother in law - 2 (thanks Kay :)
# of 1 liters of Gatorade bought over the last week - 10
# of hours since some one last threw up - 15 - and counting

Ok so that is why the blog has been neglected- I will be back to posting this week!

BTW- what do you think of the new look of the blog? don't know if I am lovin' it-

j

5 comments:

mamabear said...

Just started my own blog. My daughters friend started a blog that you can download REALLY cute backgrounds. Not that this isn't cute, but they are unique
http://mamabear8.blogspot.com/ my blog
http://jonesblogdesign.blogspot.com/ the templates


PS i hope you are feeling better, and the kids.
Karen

MD32 said...

so sorry to hear that you are still dealing with all of this!! doesn't help to have your hubby gone either...call me if you need me.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you have been so sick. I was wondering how you guys have been. When I opened your blog it was a very fun surprise to see the new design. I like the colors they are pleasing to the eye. Hope you are on the mend. Jill

Greg and Bethanie said...

Jami,

I love the knew blog!! Where did you get it!! I am sorry everyone is so sick. I wish I was there to help! Love you guys!

Valerie Chandler said...

Ok. Jami, that gunk lasted way too long for you all. Jami-- loved having a bit of time with you all this summer. Thanks for your sweet friendship. Love you.