Saturday, July 19, 2008

Let Him Eat Cake!

Baby M turned 1 two weeks ago, but he was sick with the stomach flu and probably not in the mood for a photo shoot. So today was the first day in two weeks that he actually woke up in a good mood- so here is what we did this morning. Oh and I have to introduce my new baby (no not a human baby - 5 boys is enough :) My new Cannon 40 D - yes I finally upgraded my camera-love it! Ok so which photo is your favorite?


1
2
3
4
5
6


7
8
9


Thanks for looking,
j

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the second one and the last one!!! great job! he sure is a real cutie!!! happy birthday little one!!

Rosie :)

Greg and Bethanie said...

Jami,
SO SO cute!! I love all of them! The lighting is fantastic. Wow, he has sure grown up...he is going to be a heartbreaker! I CANNOT wait until you guys come down here!!! woohoo!!

Love,
Bethanie

Megan said...

6&9 are my favorites. :)

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures. i love the idea of the cake. I can't believe he is one. Weren't we just prego. Would it be alright if we did something like this for Zack when he turns one? That isn't until November so we have a little time.
Jill