Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Indoor Soccer almost over


We have been so busy at our house, between my work schedule, the boys sports, and Blaine's church and work responsibilities- it gets crazy. Oh and we have had an extra boy staying with us (read below) and my sister needed to stay with us temporarily. Well my sister and exchange student have moved out and indoor soccer has come to an end with a two week break before outdoor season starts. My Ty improved so much over the indoor season, he usually plays goalie or defense, but this season they needed him to play offense. He was able to score a couple of gorgeous goals for our team. He works so hard practicing it is fun to see him improve. Go Champions!

sorry the picture isn't that great as I was shooting in low light through some dirty glass- I did what I could :)

thanks for looking,

j

No comments: