Friday, January 9, 2009

Photographer get together- Cute models

Last week a group of us who attended a photographer workshop together went and did a photo shoot. I was lucky that two cute sisters I know offered to come along in the cold and model for the photogs. Here is some of miss "S" - more to come of her sister. Oh and here is a peek at my new logo and business name. Tell me what you think? (ok ignore that my logo is partly cutoff, I saved the image as to big) Hopefully the new blog will be up sometime next week!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

mamabear said...

Love the new logo!!

Jess said...

love the logo! Remind me who did it? Still want/need a makeover. :)

Bev Robison said...

The new logo is great! I love it! I can't wait to see the new blog. You might just convince me to update my own. Thanks again for organizing the get-together! I'm looking forward to seeing you all again in the summer!

Jeana Bird said...

These are great Jami and the new logo is awesome! I am so excited for you, can't wait to see the new blog. Thanks for organizing the get together. Please let me know where to send the images of the girls. Thanks!