Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Need an assistant?

Ok so I get this question often...how do you do it all? Well my secret is my assistant :) He is one, does not like to sleep, ignores TV but loves music, and makes me laugh. Here are some pics of him "assisting" me.

He is great at emptying trash bins no matter how high.
He can make a photo copy
He can block anything on the Internet


He does windows



also toilets (yes we sanitized after this)


he will re organize your sippy cup drawer

He can get his own snacks


The best thing is he can do ALL these things in less than 10 minutes- he is very fast! Ok there my secret is out, so to all you moms out there- get an assistant! wink :)







1 comment:

mamabear said...

My assistant helps me by dumping water all oer the floor at least 3 times a day...my floors are never dirty:)