Thursday, April 10, 2008

Before and After Book for Elase Medical Spa



I have been doing some work for Elase Medical Spas. They are based here in Utah and have other locations in Florida. Their services include botox, laser hair removal, lip fillers, skin resurfacing. I love their new Draper location, their friendly staff, and the feeling in their spas.

One of the projects I am doing for them is designing a custom before and after book. This will be a hardbound coffe table book with before and afters of all their services. They will be able to have numerous copies of this book at all their locations. I have interest from dentist and orthodontists about doing similar books. Each book for each client will be unique with their branding, fonts, and colors related to their business. If you know of business owners who might be interested in this service please have them email me at skyphoto@afconnect.com

No comments: