Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You know you have a teenager when...

Ok we officially have our first teenager in the house-and this is how I know
1. he reached the "official" age of 13
2. he asks his mom to drop him off at the corner and he will walk the rest of the way (I am so embarrasing in my red mini van)
3. He gets more phone calls at night than I do
4. You open his bedroom door and it smells like Axe Body Spray
5. Lastly, you spend thousands of dollars on braces only to hear them whine about how bad they hurt. But isn't he so cute in braces. (He had to get them in BYU blue of course)
Augh- I am a mom of a teenager!



2 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

But he is a great one! And the braces, how cute are they?

Jami, I am so glad to have you in the blogosphere. That will make me very happy to be able to check in on you periodically.

Sure do love you and yours!

Jami said...

Thanks Val,
You are so sweet

J